Once you have selected a course you will be taken to our AdviceUK Portal where you can review the full course details and book online:
AdviceUK In-house training is customised for your organisation and can be a convenient and cost-effective way to train a team of staff, volunteers or committee members.
All our training courses and modules listed below are available either in their standard form or tailored to your requirements. Most of the courses can be adapted to your needs, and are usually run either as one-day or half-day sessions.
In-house training for advisers:
- Handling difficult client situations
- Making the most of your volunteers
- Motivational interviewing
- Mental health awareness
- Mental health first aid
In-house training for managers, coordinators and other staff
- Advice giving for non-advice agencies
- Case and file management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing change
- Managing your team
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strategic and business planning
- Building collaborative relationships
Other bespoke programmes:
- Fast-TRAC programme for trainers
- Working with substance misuse
- Introduction to Money Advice Training for Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Money Advice training for HAs and LAs
If you are interested in booking bespoke training for your organisation, please get in touch with us.