Stephen Dunmore announced as keynote speaker for AdviceUK GDPR Conference
Stephen Dunmore, Chief Executive of the Fundraising Regulator, has been announced as keynote speaker at the AdviceUK GDPR Conference – The GDPR Timebomb…Are you Prepared?, which is being held in London on Thursday 12 April.
Stephen Dunmore was appointed as Chief Executive of the Fundraising Regulator in December 2015. He was previously Chief Executive of the New Opportunities Fund and the Big Lottery Fund.
Since leaving the Big Lottery Fund in 2008, Stephen has been Interim Chief Executive of the Responsible Gambling Fund, The Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fund, the Lumos Foundation, the National Consumer Council and the Family and Childcare Trust. He was Chair of Capacitybuilders, National Family Mediation and the BBC’s Awards Advisory Committee; and served as a member of the Office of the Third Sector’s Advisory Body.
Stephen is a trustee of The Prince’s Countryside Fund and a Council Member of the Society of Antiquaries.
Other speakers and panelists at the conference are:
- Stephen Dunmore – Chief Executive of the Fundraising Regulator
- Brian Shorten – Chairman at Charities Security Forum
- Paul Ticher -Independent Consultant & Data Protection Expert
- Patrick Tang – Head of CRM, Insight, and Supporter Care – Wood Green, The Animals Charity
- Joel Voysey – Director of Fundraising, The Hospice of St Francis
- Ali McLaren – Managing Director, ACM Solutions
- Mark Burnett – Head of Privacy and Data Protection, ClearComm
- Christopher Tansey – Data Controller, AdviceUK
Bookings are open for the conference.