Special Offer – Introduction to Employment Law
AdviceUK Training & Qualifications have a special offer for AdviceUK members for their Introduction to Employment Law Training Course.
For the Introduction to Employment Law course on 27 February 2018, there is a price reduction from £140 to £100 for AdviceUK members.
The course covers a number of topics vital to any members working in this area and includes, amongst other things:
- Employment status and who is covered
- Relevant employment legislation
- Employment contracts
- Fixed term and permanent contracts of employment
- Changes to contracts of employment
- Notice periods
- Wages including the Minimum Wage Act
- Wrongful, unfair and constructive dismissal
- Redundancy: redundancy situations, compensation, selection for redundancy, calculating redundancy pay
- Working week, breaks and holidays including the working time regulations
- Maternity, paternity and parental rights
- Sick pay
- Discrimination and challenging it
For more information and to book, please visit our training section and page on Introduction to Employment Law.