Job title: Senior Debt Advisor
Organisation: Perennial, Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society
Location: Scotland (Home/Field Based, with travel throughout Scotland and occasionally England)
Job Role: Adviser – Debt/money
Closing Date: 12th August 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
Job reference number: HWGGT1208/GW-RD
Perennial is the nation’s only charity dedicated to helping people in horticulture. Together with our network of partners, we provide free support, information, advice, financial assistance and services for horticulturalists and their loved ones experiencing illness, disability, bereavement, family breakdown and financial difficulties.
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Travel expenses
– Provide a valuable service to those most in need
As a Senior Debt Advisor, you will provide a confidential debt advice and casework service to clients throughout Scotland and occasionally England.
Contributing to the development of the charity, you’ll provide regional client assessments, negotiate with creditors, represent clients at court and provide support for colleagues to ensure positive outcomes are achieved and sustained.
To be considered as a Senior Debt Advisor, you will need:
– At least two years’ experience in a paid role offering debt advice and assistance to individuals on a one to one basis
– Knowledge of debt law and tactics relevant to Scotland as well as an understanding of English law
– Knowledge of insolvency options relevant to the region
– A good all-round knowledge of social welfare law
Other organisations may call this role Debt Advisor, Senior Debt Advisor & Caseworker, Senior Caseworker, Legal Advisor, Horticultural Debt Advisor or Social Welfare Advisor.
The closing date for applications is the 12th August 2019.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Debt Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.