Great for groups of 6 or more – we can come to you!
“The most informative and useful in-house training Scotscare received.”
Ralph Tingey, Volunteer Officer, Scotscare
“The trainer, Will, was very friendly and lively and good fun to learn with”
Nazia Khan, One Stop Advice
In-house training, customised for your organisation, can be a convenient and cost-effective way to train a team of staff, volunteers or committee members.
All of the training courses featured on our web pages and in our brochure are available at a venue of your choice, either in their standard form or tailored to your requirements. Most of the courses can be adapted to your needs, and are usually run either as one-day or two-day sessions.
Please call us on 0300 777 0107 to discuss your needs – a member of staff will be in touch.
Popular in-house courses include:
• Dealing with difficult client situations
• Making the most of your volunteers
• Motivational interviewing
• Supporting clients with mental health issues
For Managers, Coordinators and other Staff
• Advice giving for non-advice agencies
• Managing change
• Managing your team
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Strategic and business planning
• Building collaborative relationships
Other bespoke programmes include:
• Fast-TRAC programme for Trainers
• Introduction to Money Advice for Local Authorities and Housing Associations
If there are areas above that don’t cover your requirements, please let us know.
Our in-house courses are charged as below:
AdviceUK Members: £750
Other Voluntary Sector agencies and all others: Please ask us for details
|AUK Training Booking Form||MS Word (62KB)|