Train the Trainer
“Activities were so engaging. Really learned through doing.”
Graham O’Malley, Institute of Money Advisers
Open Programme dates are 15th & 16th May 2019 – London 9.45am to 4pm
This is available for in- house delivery
Members £230: Voluntary sector: £265 +VAT: All others £ 330+VAT
Who is this course for?
This two-day course is for anyone who wants to become an effective and dynamic trainer, or simply wants to learn to give presentations more confidently. You may already have some experience of training or group work and want to gain some new ideas for delivering sessions innovatively. This course is relevant if you’re involved in any training or presenting, whatever sector you work in.
What does the course cover?
This course covers the development of skills, knowledge and confidence needed in planning and delivering training or presentations to small or large groups.
Day one focuses on: how adults learn, presentation skills and incorporating exercises into sessions, and designing session plans.
Day two allows trainees to practise their skills, and also covers giving effective feedback and evaluating your sessions. You will also run a mini training session and receive individual feedback on your performance from your tutor and peers.
You will explore:
- Learning styles and how adults learn
- Techniques for delivering presentations and running exercises in groups
- Designing session plans and learning objectives
- Giving effective feedback and evaluating your training session
- Delivering your own training session
- For a small additional fee, accreditation can be offered for this course which will require learners to complete some written work and be observed delivering training. Please contact us if you are interested in this.
Advice UK CPD hours – 10
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth St, London E1 7SA or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|AUK Training Booking Form||MS Word (46KB)|