Understanding Universal Credit
“The best benefits training I’ve ever had. The course was extremely informative and well delivered”
Julie Sennitt IHAG
“Would highly recommend to colleagues”
Kim Watts, CHAT
Course Dates: 5th Nov & 12th Nov 2020
Face-to-face courses are postponed until further notice but we are pleased to now offer this training online.
Members £99, Voluntary sector £125 + VAT, All others £145 + VAT
AdviceUK is proud to present our first open programme on Universal Credit. This one day course will give you the essentials and everyone attending will receive full supporting handouts (and a certificate on request).
The course will provide a clear understanding of Universal Credit in a full-service area.
• This will enable participants to know who can claim Universal Credit and what happens to legacy benefits.
• Understand the process and barriers to claiming UC plus getting paid.
• The impact Universal Credit has on existing claimants including those who are employed and self-employed.
• The course will provide everyone with the ability to calculate Universal Credit for their clients.
• Also looking at conditionality and sanctions.
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London, E1 7SA or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|AUK Training Booking Form||Word doc (46KB)|