Introduction to Universal Credit
20th and 22nd April 2021, 09.30am – 12.30pm (both dates must be attended)
15th and 20th July 2021, 09.30am – 12.30pm (both dates must be attended)
The course will provide a clear understanding of Universal Credit in a full-service area.
• This will enable participants to know who can claim Universal Credit and what happens to legacy benefits.
• Understand the process and barriers to claiming UC plus getting paid.
• The impact Universal Credit has on existing claimants including those who are employed and self-employed.
• The course will provide everyone with the ability to calculate Universal Credit for their clients.
• Also looking at conditionality and sanctions.
Prices: Members £99, Voluntary sector £125, All others £145
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London, E1 7SA or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“The best benefits training I’ve ever had. The course was extremely informative and well delivered”
Julie Sennitt IHAG
“Would highly recommend to colleagues”
Kim Watts, CHAT