London 26th March 2020
Both sessions (AM and PM): Members £160 + VAT. Non-members £210 + VAT
1 session (AM or PM): Members £85 + VAT. Non-members £110 + VAT
Who is this course for?
Have you had a bit of an induction from colleagues on how AdvicePro works but now need more in-depth knowledge? Did you have training when your agency first introduced the system but could do with a refresher? These are practical, hands-on short sessions suitable for advisers, caseworkers, volunteers and managers who already have some experience of using AdvicePro. They are pitched at intermediate level.
It’s also a useful opportunity to meet other organisations who use AdvicePro and find out how they get the most from it.
Please note that these sessions are not designed to provide individual consultancy support.
What you can expect from the course:
Session 1 – Productivity Manager
9.30am – 12.30pm
- What is Paperless? Utilise AdvicePro Letter functionality, including Case Notes, files and scanned documents
- Record Case Outcomes (financial and non-financial) and manage referrals
- Overview of the Diary facility (task management, key dates and appointments), automated reminders and integration with MS Outlook calendar
- Learn how to manage your Workflow and value-added activities rather than administration
Session 2 – Reporting
1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Choose from over 100 different built-in reports to help you gather data and analyse the information you require quickly and effortlessly
- Building new reports across date ranges about case Outcomes, Issue types, Referral sources, Work completed against cases and client groups, and more
- Produce reports and statistics to meet the requirements of your funder and share via email or a Publisher on AdvicePro
- Use Advanced Reporting functionality to help you to identify clients with missing data, and more. Caseworker will be able to instantly update records for clients and case
Half day sessions can be booked individually at £85 + VAT for members and £110 + VAT for non-members
Assisted disabled access via the front door is available.
Lift access is available inside the venue, but unfortunately, there are no disabled bathroom facilities, due to the age of the building.
To make a booking, or for more information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0300 777 0107