London 22 October 2019
Members £160 + VAT, Non-members £210 + VAT for both sessions (£85 + VAT members and £110 + VAT non-members per session)
Who is this course for?
Have you had some induction from colleagues on how AdvicePro works but now need more in-depth knowledge? Did you have training when your agency first introduced the system but could do with a refresher? These are practical, hands-on short courses suitable for advisers, caseworkers, volunteers and managers who already have some experience of using AdvicePro. They are pitched at intermediate level.
Note that this is not designed to provide individual consultancy Support. We can provide this separately – please ask.
You will meet other organisation who use AdvicePro and find out a little of how they use it.
What you can expect from the course
Session 1 – Productivity Manager
9.30am – 12.30pm
- What is Paperless? Utilise AdvicePro Letter functionality, including Case Notes, files and scanned documents
- Record Case Outcomes (financial and non-financial) and manage referrals
- Overview of the Diary facility (task management, key dates and appointments), automated reminders and integration with MS Outlook calendar
- Learn how to manage your Workflow and value-added activities rather than administration
Session 2 – Reporting
1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Choose from over 100 different in-built reports to help you gather data and analyse the information you require quickly and effortlessly
- Building new reports across date ranges about case Outcomes, Issue types, Referral sources, Work completed against cases and client groups, and more
- Produce reports and statistics to meet the requirements of your funder and share via email or a Publisher on AdvicePro
- Use Advanced Reporting functionality to help you to identify clients with missing data, and more. Caseworker will be able to instantly update records for clients and case
Half day sessions can be booked individually at £85 + VAT for members and £110 + VAT for non-members
To make a booking, or for more information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org