Members Portal Renewal Guide
How to renew your Network Membership
For intructions on how to renew your membership via the portal please click this video or see written instructions below:
Renewing your Network Membership
- Click into the member portal login page: https://portal.adviceuk.org.uk/s/login/ Before attempting to login to the portal be sure that you are the member contact we have on record. If you are then you can simply select ‘Forgot Password’, follow the link sent to your email address and set a password. The username is your email address.
- Once you login you will be directed to your profile and will see the My Info section first. Please review your details. Click on ‘Change’ to update any information.
3. Do this again for the My Organisation Info section. The running cost figure we have on record will be prefilled in as well, this is what the system will use to calculate your fee. Please read the description on the top of the page if you are unsure how this is done. Ensure your insurance information is up to date if you are a network member, and upload any new documents at the top by clicking Upload documents.
4. To renew please then click on My Organisation’s Subscriptions and select Renew to the left of the Network Membership subscription.
5. On the next page please confirm that all the membership information on your profile is correct by ticking the box and then you can select Add to Cart.
6. Please review your order and click on Checkout. The next page will then ask you to Create a Tax Address – please select this and fill in your address as follows:
Name: Address/Billing Address will suffice
Type: Select Work from the dropdown
Enter address in by ticking add manually and scroll down to fill in relevant fields
Then tick Is Default so that the system recognises your address for the next renewal.
Then you can select Save. Allow the system to process the changes and then Continue.
7. You will be taken to the payment, choose the relevant payment method from the left selection. Either Credit Card (allows debit), Invoice or Direct Debit. For invoices you have the option to input a Purchase Order number. If you do not require one then please input N/A.
8. You will then see a large green tick on the screen, meaning you have completed your renewal! You will receive an email confirmation. Our Membership team will be in touch if required.
Thank you for renewing with us!