You can apply for AdviceUK Network Membership by completing our Online Application Form.
We may contact you if we feel that we need more information to support your declaration of compliance with our criteria. Upon approving your application we will request payment and invoice you if requested. Your membership will become active upon receipt of payment.
To become an AdviceUK Network Member, your organisation is required to meet our Eligibility Criteria.
How much does Network Membership cost?
We have a graduated fee structure i.e. larger organisations pay more than smaller ones.
- Membership starts from as little as £129
- Membership fees are payable annually
- There is no separate joining fee
The membership year runs from January to December. Applicants joining part way through the year will pay for the current and remaining quarters.
There are two elements to our fee: a Base Fee and a Graduated Element. Having the two elements enables graduation of the fees and helps to keep pace with inflation.
Membership Application Checklist
Please ensure you have the following documents and information before applying for Membership with AdviceUK:
- Basic information about your advice service including: who you advise, what kind of advice you give and where you work
- Number of paid staff and volunteer staff
- Organisational regulators, quality marks, standards or accreditations held
- Running costs for the organisation’s advice services – (please see our Membership Fees Explained document below for guidance)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate (PII)
- Confidentiality Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality and Diversity Policy
If you are not sure what to include in your policies and procedures, please check out our Policies and Procedures Guidance.
For full details of our fees and eligibility criteria, please see the documents linked below.
Following this link will take you to our online Network Membership Application Form on the AdviceUK Portal.
Please note: If you do not have an account, there is an opportunity to register an account on the login page, simply select the ‘Don’t have an account?’ link below the Login button. Account registration is quick and easy to complete and has the additional benefits of allowing you to apply for qualifications, or book training and events.