Many people are now experiencing new financial and other problems arising from the Coronavirus lockdown. It is VITAL to keep a good record of events – whether you tackle the problem yourself or need help later from an advice centre or lawyer or need to go to court. ONRECORD is the recommended way of keeping a record and gathering evidence and it’s FREE during the lockdown.
Visit myonrecord.com to find out more and sign up today.
Fair for you
Fair for You Ltd is a registered charity whose objective is to alleviate poverty through better credit solutions for lower income family households and to influence how we lend as a society to lower-income families.
It wholly owns its own FCA-licensed credit provider, Fair for You CIC, which is a niche lender, and which enables those with limited access to credit to be able to purchase items for the home and their families through provision of effective and supportive finance solutions that are designed around the customer.
To find out more, visit the Fair for You website.
Resolver is a FREE, revolutionary website and app, which takes the hassle out of complaining. Set up by the consumer champion James Walker, this easy-to-use tool is designed to tackle head-on the poor level of customer service we face in this country. It offers consumers advice and guidance on their consumer rights and simplifies the whole process of complaining – something that ‘corporate Britain’ seems to want to make as difficult as possible.
To find out more, visit the Resolver website.
The Change Account
The Change Account is a new form of transactional account, designed to simplify your financesIndividuals are continuously looking for alternative solutions to the traditional banking model and many thousands of individuals across the UK are already using alternative transactional accounts instead of bank accounts.
The aspiration behind The Change Account was to develop a real transactional account alternative that would be “inclusive” rather than “exclusive” and would appeal to a wide customer base due to its low, transparent costs and original budgeting tools. We intend:
- To help individuals change their financial behaviour for the better. This is why The Change Account has innovative and secure budgeting tools that help put individuals back in control of their finances.
- To provide a first class transactional account that is attractive to a broad set of individuals, including those who feel excluded from the benefits of existing financial services.
- To develop a range of services that offer honest financial advice and support that could help individuals use financial services more effectively and put extra money in their pockets.
- To increase our services and in time reduce our costs in the product where we can, as we build our success through sustainable growth.
To find out more, visit The Change Account website.
Switchee is a smart thermostat and dashboard that helps you to improve your communication with residents, helps improve their wellbeing, helps improve conditions in their homes and helps to fight fuel poverty. The smart thermostat helps reduce the resident’s heating bills by approximately 15%, whilst the dashboard gives you actionable insight into the properties behaviour and condition.
Switchee’s key features are:
- Live alerts that signal under heated properties (and help to identify fuel poverty)
- Helps save residents money through smart heating optimisation
- A digital communication tool that allows landlords to communicate, interact and survey their residents
Helps landlords better maintain their properties through live and actionable property health data.
To find out more visit the Switchee website.