AdviceUK Annual Conference 2019 – Bookings Now Open
AdviceUK Annual Conference 2019 – Bookings Open
Following another very successful conference last October, AdviceUK is pleased to announce that bookings are now open for this year’s AdviceUK Conference. This year bookings are available direct on Eventbrite as well as through our standard booking form available on events page on our website.
Worth Working For: Celebrating 40 Years of Independent Advice
“Hope is not optimism, which expects things to turn out well, but something rooted in the conviction that there is good worth working for.” Seamus Heaney.
The theme for this year is to celebrate you!
Over the 40 years that we been running we would like to celebrate the work that you have done in that time. We estimate that over this period AdviceUK members have helped a potential 80million people – we believe that is worth working for.
AdviceUK has put together a conference programme with content designed to be inspiring, informative and relevant to advice centre managers, supervisors and advisers.
Following on from our commitment to move to different locations around the UK, this year’s Conference will be hosted at the auspicious location of Oxford at the The King’s Centre, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0ES.
Highlights of the day include:
- An opening plenary session with AdviceUK CEO Steve Johnson followed by some words from this year’s key note speaker
- A number of workshops including exploring the ideas contained in the Keynote Speech, Universal Credit and couples with Fran Bennett (which could be of specific interest to housing associations), Preparing for commissioning and tenders, AQS: file reviews and support & supervision with Wesley Harcourt, Adviser mental health & well-being with Dan Holloway as well as a session on what’s new in AdvicePro and using AdvicePro for file reviews and managing referrals with AdvicePro Managing Director Ali McLaren
- A closing plenary session this year will include AdviceUK members showcasing new, innovative projects and answering questions from delegates about them
- An exhibition area with a wide range of voluntary, statutory and commercial organisations as well as members and associate members of AdviceUK
- This year we will hold an event to celebrate our 40th birthday drinks at a venue close by and will run from 17:00. In order that we can have an indication of numbers, please can you indicate on your application form if you are intending to join us. If you would like to stay overnight there are a number of hotels near by
For more information visit our events page AdviceUK Annual Conference 2019, contact our events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or our membership team at email@example.com or call 0300 777 0107.
Please fill in a separate booking form for each delegate