Our Training - Wherever You Are
"The most informative and useful in-house training Scotscare received"
Ralph Tingey, Volunteer Officer, Scotscare
Can't get to us? We can come to you!
In-house training, customised for your organisation, can be a convenient and cost-effective way to train a team of staff, volunteers or committee members.
All our training courses and modules are available at a venue of your choice, either in their standard form or tailored to your requirements. Most of the courses can be run either as one-day sessions or shorter half-day learning sets.
If you have other areas you would like covered please call us on 0300 777 0108 to discuss your needs - we'll do all we can to help.
In-house training for advisers:
- Dealing with difficult client situations
- Making the most of your volunteers
- Motivational interviewing
- Supporting clients with mental health issues
In-house training for managers:
- Case and file management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing change
- Managing your team
- Maximising your organisation's income
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strategic and business planning
- Understanding & using an outcomes focus
Other bespoke programmes:
- Fast- TRAC programme for trainers
- MBTI tool for individual & team development
- Working with substance misuse
All our in-house courses are charged at a standard daily rate:
AdviceUK Members: £700
Other Voluntary Sector agencies: £750 + VAT
All others: £800 + VAT
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick