Train the Trainer
Wednesday 17 & Thursday 18 April 2013, 10am to 4pm, London
Members £230, Voluntary sector £265 + VAT, All others £330 + VAT
Who is this course for?
This two-day course is for anyone who wants to become an effective and dynamic trainer, or simply wants to learn to give presentations more confidently. You may already have some experience of training or group work and want to gain some new ideas for delivering sessions innovatively. This course is relevant if you're involved in any training or presenting, whatever sector you work in.
What does the course cover?
This course covers the development of skills, knowledge and confidence needed in planning and delivering training or presentations to small or large groups.
Day one focuses on: how adults learn; presentation skills and incorporating exercises into sessions; and designing session plans.
Day two allows trainees to practise their skills, and also covers giving effective feedback and evaluating your sessions. You will also run a mini training session and receive individual feedback on your performance from your tutor and peers.
You will explore:
- Learning styles and how adults learn
- Techniques for delivering presentations and running exercises in groups
- Designing session plans and learning objectives
- Giving effective feedback and evaluating your training session
- Delivering your own training session
- For a small additional fee, accreditation can be offered for this course which will require learners to complete some written work and be observed delivering training. Please contact us if you are interested in this.
CPD hours - 10
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, WB1, PO Box 70716, London, EC1P 1GQ or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick