Working with Substance Misuse qualifications
Who are these qualifications for?
These are a bank of new qualifications that are designed for professionals whose work brings them into contact with substance misusers.
These qualifications would benefit those working with substance misusers within generalist frontline services. They are designed for those who already hold current relevent professional qualifications such as social workers, probation officers, nurses, teachers or those who have already completed a relevent level 3 NVQ e.g. in Helath and Social Care, Advice & Guidance or Working with Offending Behaviour.
What do these qualifications cover?
These qualifications are offered at level 3 and learners are able to choose to work towards either an Award (11 credits) or a Certificate (18 credits) in Working with Substance Misuse. Learners and employers will choose units that are relevent to thier current job role.
- Unit 001 Recognise indications of substance misuse and refer individuals to specialist
- Unit 002 Enable indiviuals who misuse sustances to identify and use health and social care services and facilities
- Unit 006 Increase awareness about substances with individuals and groups
- Unit 020 Contribute to the prevention and management of abusive and aggressive behaviour of individuals who misuse substances
- Unit 021 Develop and sustain effectife working relationships with staff within substance misuse services and other agencies
This qualification can be started at your convenience.
Members - £500
Voluntary sector - £550 + VAT
All others - £600 + VAT
Interested in this qualification? Please complete the Qualification interest form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, WB1, PO Box 70716, London, EC1P 1GQ. You can also send it by email to email@example.com
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick