Organisation: Caring for Communities and People (CCP)
Location: South West
Job Role: Adviser – Housing
Salary: £20,001 – £25,000
Closing Date: 4th July, 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Part Time
Come and make a difference in someone’s life and be part of the CCP Team. Are you looking for a new challenge and got what it takes to become our….. Senior Housing Adviser
If you’ve got a sound knowledge of housing law and experience of providing housing advice and homeless prevention casework then we’ve got the job for you.
You will be the lead adviser on housing issues and able to advise on debt and welfare benefit take-up. On a day to day basis you will participate in the management of contract requirements and directly line manage staff.
Working hours – 30 hours per week
£25,000 per annum pro rata
Located in Cheltenham
Do you have …..
- Experience of homeless prevention casework
- Knowledge and understanding of Housing Law
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge & experience of case management systems
We can offer …..
- Flexible working
- Quality accredited training
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Advisory Service