Receptionist/AdministratorOrganisation: Welwitschia Welfare Centre Location: London Job Area: Administrative/support Salary: Under £10,000 Closing Date: 22 September, 2017 Job type:Contract Working hours: Part time
Post: Receptionist/Finance Administrator
Salary: £9,738 per annum +benefits
Locations: Tottenham, London
Hours: Part-time [21 hours per week]
Term: 3 years fixed Term Position
The Welwitschia Welfare Centre is a community charitable organisation based in London. It provides free, confidential advice, information and advocacy in different areas of social welfare and immigration to African Portuguese Speaking countries, other Portuguese Speakers and Black and Minority Ethnic in Greater London and Elsewhere in the UK.
It is embarking in its new project “ New Horizon” For this purpose we are looking for a new flexible individual with excellent receptionist/administrator and organisational skills to join us and provide a vital support to our new exciting project.
Your Key Responsibility
- Meet and greet visitors and help with information needs
- Answer the phones; deal with queries both internal and external
- Book Appointments
- Book Keeping and Accounting
What you will need:
- Good Experience gained in an office environment (Preferable more than 3 years)
- Effective Communication skills both verbally and writing
- Good Keeping and Accounting Skills
- Ability to type and use Microsoft applications
- Ready to work outside office hours and some weekends
- A Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish is preferable but not essential.
How to Apply: If you feel that you meet the above requirements please send an E-Mail requesting information pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 22nd September 2017
Interviews: to be held Friday 29th September 2017.
Due to limited financial resources only shortly listed candidates will be replied to.