Equality and Diversity
This course is available for delivery in-house
Prices on application
Trainer: Savita Narain
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is responsible for implementing or championing equality and diversity in their organisation. It is suitable for people with new responsibility for equality and diversity, or for people looking for a refresher.
What does the course cover?
- An introduction to the impact of prejudice and discrimination and the importance of a positive approach to equality and diversity.
- An introduction to equality law and the legal responsibilities of employers and service providers.
- Guidance on introducing good practice across your organisation.
Objectives of the day
- Explore and understand the concepts of equality and diversity.
- Gain an understanding of the Equality Act 2010 and unlawful discrimination.
- Explain the benefits of a positive approach to equality and diversity for your organisation.
- Look at ways of developing best practice in Equality and Diversity and start to develop an action plan for your organisation.
To make a booking please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London E1 7SA or send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Training booking form||PDF (42KB)|