You will find here all the web resources you need to plan a campaign - from a fully fledged campaign to putting out a press release or doing a campaign webpage. Feel free to dip in and out as all of the sections can be used independently.
AdviceUK's Campaign Pathway
Our Campaign Pathway - A simple guide to planning and implementing an effective local strategy for influencing a decision or making a positive change - is available to download below. If you want help to use this guide, including support with local campaign planning or skills, email email@example.com.
Other campaign resources
Most of the resources are free and many of the campaign activities listed here require little staff time and little or no funding.
We have not listed all the web resources, but we have hand-picked what we think are the best resources for you. If you think something should be in here let us know.
- How to keep informed
- How to set up a fully fledged campaign
- How to deal with the media
- How to influence policy makers
- How to set up a campaign website
- How to win partners for your campaign
- How to work with volunteers for your campaign
- How to get creative campaign ideas
- How to win the arguments - policy briefings
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick