Money Advice AdministratorOrganisation: Citizens Advice Kensington & Chelsea Location: London Job Area: Debt/money Salary: £24,135 (pro rata) + contributory pension scheme Closing Date: 31 July, 2017 Job type:Contract Working hours: Part time
Hours: 20/week (preferably over 5 days, but negotiable)
Fixed-Term Contract to 31 March 2018, with the possibility of an extension
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 12.00pm 31 July 2017
Interviews are planned for the week beginning 31 July 2017.
We are seeking to recruit an administrator to join our small team of specialist money advice caseworkers. Citizens Advice is a significant part of a cohesive and vibrant voluntary sector in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. We deliver a well-established and innovative range of services through two main offices and a range of outreach locations.
You will possess:
- Good knowledge of IT including familiarity with using databases and Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and case management systems.
- Ability to produce reports from a central database
- Ability to create and maintain filing systems in accordance with systems and procedures
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain diaries and work records
Citizens Advice K&C is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and a recruitment pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org