Managing Change & Developing Personal Resilience
“A practical one-day course to understand the dynamics of change at work & learn to navigate it effectively.”
Please note that this course is only offered in-house
Who is this course for?
This course is only offered as an in-house event so that we can tailor the content and style to meet the need of individual organisations. It is suitable for both line-managers or employees, but it may not be appropriate to mix the two on the same course.
- Investigate the concept of change & how it manifests at work
- Explore the Change Curve cycle, as related to organisations
- Examine & practice practical strategies for developing personal resilience at work
- Action plan for own change process
- Change at work – cause & effects
- What is change?
- Why does it cause us so much anxiety?
- Can we exist without change?
- Why do we need a training course on change management?
The Change Curve
- The Kubler-Ross model & its applications to organisational change
- Stages of change & how to identify them
- Supporting people through the various stages of change
Developing personal resilience to change
- Your relationship with YOU
- Practical exercises to deal with emotions & feelings ‘in the moment’
- developing rapport
- perceptual positions
- Developing your own 10 point change management action plan
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E, Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth St, London E1 7SA or send it by email to email@example.com
Training booking form (42 Kb)