AdviceUK provides direct support to our members in the North West, from assistance with strategy and planning, sharing fundraising opportunites, good practice between organisations, training and much more. Click here for more information on becoming a member, or contact your Development Consultant below.
Your regional representative for the North West is Sarah Collins. Tel: 07904 847381. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah works directly with advice centres but cannot give advice direct to the public.
If you're an individual member of the public looking for advice and support visit http://www.adviceuk.org.uk/want-help to find sources of help and support, or call 0300 777 0108 to find details of your nearest AdviceUK member agency.
Meetings / Forums
- Do you give Money Advice as part of your service? If yes, there are Money Advice Group meeting in Manchester and Merseyside every quarter usually March, June, September and December, with speakers and sessions for sharing information. Contact Amy.Britton@citizensadvice.org.uk for more information.
- Welfare Rights adviser meetings: does your organisation give welfare rights advice? Click here to see details of NAWRA's regional networks for advisers.
- Do you provide money advice or undertake financial capability work, or deliver training to disadvantaged groups? If so, have a look at the Santander Foundation website http://www.santanderfoundation.org.uk/whatwefund.aspx - grants of up to £10,000 are available nationwide, with grants of up to £30,000 available in selected areas, including Merseyside.
- BLF's Reaching Communities Programme is remaining open. Click here for more information
- Awards for All - Awards for All is a Lottery grants scheme funding small, local community-based projects in the UK. Grants are up to £10,000 and the application procedure is very straightforward.
- A targetted, advice specific funding bulletin covering opportunities across the country is available for members of AdviceUK. Click here for more information on joining.
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick