Information and Terms and Conditions – In-house Training
In-house training, specifically designed for your organisation, can be a cost-effective way to train a group of staff, volunteers or committee members. All the AdviceUK modules and courses listed are available to be run at a venue of your choice, either as they stand or modified to suit your needs. See the list below for our extensive list of courses that we can also provide for in-house sessions. Some courses can be run as either day-long sessions, or shorter half-day sessions. If you have other areas that you would want covered in a training session please contact us to discuss your needs and we will try to help.
AdviceUK In-house Training Courses
- Introduction to Advice Work
- Advice Work Skills and Interviewing Skills for Advice Workers
- Business Planning for Advice
- Combined Case Recording and File Management
- Confidentiality and Conflicts of Interest
- Dealing with difficult customer situations
- Planning and Fundraising for Advice Centers
- Effective Communication Skills for Advice Workers
- Learning to Advise modules
- Key Skills for Frontline Workers in Student Advice Services
- Understanding and using an outcomes focus
We also run management modules aimed at line managers, people new to the management role and people wanting to move into management:
- Effective supervision for Managers and Supervisors in Advice Services
- Planning for your Organisation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Please contact us to discuss your training needs on 0300 777 0107.
Prices for In-house Training (2016):
- Members: £750 per day
- Voluntary Sector: £800+ VAT per day
- All others: £850+ VAT per day
We also charge for trainer travel. Please ask us for an exact quote
Delegates per course
Please note that we will usually only accept bookings if organisations provide a minimum of 7 delegates per course. The maximum number depends on the course chosen.
Please let us know the number and preferably the names of the delegates two weeks before the course is due to start.
If any of the delegates have any access needs, please make sure this is information is given along with names. Please note that the training facilities we provide do not currently have full disabled access.
For more information contact the Training Team on 0300 777 0107.
A confirmation letter will be sent out to the person completing the booking form, together with the invoice. The invoice needs to be paid by the due date indicated on the document, regardless whether this date is before, during or after your training.
Please contact us to discuss your training needs, either by emailing email@example.com or phone 0300 777 0107.