“The most informative and useful in-house training Scotscare received.”
Ralph Tingey, Volunteer Officer, Scotscare
“The trainer, Will, was very friendly and lively and good fun to learn with”
Nazia Khan, One Stop Advice
Can’t get to us? We can come to you!
In-house training, customised for your organisation, can be a convenient and cost-effective way to train a team of staff, volunteers or committee members.
All our training courses and modules are available at a venue of your choice, either in their standard form or tailored to your requirements. Most of the courses can be run either as one-day sessions or shorter half-day learning sets.
If you have other areas you would like covered please call us on 0300 777 0108 to discuss your needs – we’ll do all we can to help.
In-house training for advisers:
- Dealing with difficult client situations
- Making the most of your volunteers
- Motivational interviewing
- Supporting clients with mental health issues
In-house training for managers:
- Case and file management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing change
- Managing your team
- Maximising your organisation’s income
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strategic and business planning
- Understanding & using an outcomes focus
Other bespoke programmes:
- Fast- TRAC programme for trainers
- MBTI tool for individual & team development
- Working with substance misuse
- Introduction to Money Advice Training for Local Authorities and Housing Associations
All our in-house courses are charged at a standard daily rate:
AdviceUK Members: £700
Other Voluntary Sector agencies: £750 + VAT
All others: £800 + VAT
In-house training request form (43 Kb)