Dispute Resolution and Negotiation Skills
This course is available in-house
Members – £100, Voluntary sector – £115 + VAT, All others – £135 + VAT
- Agreeing a plan with your client to deal with a problem?
- Helping clients to present their needs and negotiate with creditors?
- Negotiating yourself with third parties on your clients behalf?
Then our one day course “Advanced Negotiating Skills” is the one for you.
- Explain what negotiation is, and its strengths and weaknesses in settling disputes;
- Agree a plan for negotiation considering clients needs,wishes and rights;
- Present and discuss options for negotiations with clients and third parties;
- Make and review offers and agreements;
- Review their own practice
- The effective negotiator
- negotiation styles
- planning to negotiate
- clarifying the situation
- agreeing to negotiate
- the negotiation letter
- without prejudice letter
- making agreement
This is an interactive course. Full handout material is provided. This is available as an open programme and can also be provided in-house for an advice centre.
To make a booking, please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at AdviceUK, 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London E1 7SA or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training booking form (42 Kb)