Job Title: Advisor (Academic Lead)
Organisation: Royal Holloway SU
Job Role: Advisor – Students’ Union
Salary: £24,367 – £27,643 (incl. of London Weighting)
Closing Date: 14th January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
We’re looking for a compassionate advisor with a keen interest in academic issues to help deliver our advice service within the Students’ Union. You’ll help students understand the options open to them around any academic issues they face which may include signposting individuals to a more appropriate service.
Alongside this, you’ll work with our Campaigns & Comms Coordinator to devise relevant and topical outreach programmes targeting current issues facing students in higher education.
- Free parking on campus
- 22 days annual leave plus 7 discretionary days over Christmas, bank holidays and your birthday off work
- Free coffee, tea and soft drinks from the union bar
- Reduced gym membership on campus
- Access to childcare provision, life assurance and optional stakeholder pension scheme
- Tickets to our annual Summer Ball
For further information on this role please click on the link below: