Advice Giving in Non-Advice Agencies
19 September 2017 – 9.45am to 4pm
Members £100, Voluntary Sector £115 + VAT, All other £135 + VAT
By the end of the sessions, participants will:
- Understand the difference between advice, information, counselling etc.
- Understand the basics of the advice giving process.
- Be able to identify situations where they should refer clients elsewhere.
- Be able to recognize emergency situations.
- know how to work with clients effectively.
- Advice and non- advice giving agencies.
- The principles of advice.
- The 6 stages of advice giving process.
- Working with clients: building and maintaining trust and rapport with clients by good communication.
- Referring and signposting clients.
- Working with other agencies.
- Boundaries and responsibilities
- When you shouldn’t give advice
- Summary and questions
To make a booking please complete the booking form attached below and forward to us at 101E Universal House, 88-94 Wentworth Street, London E1 7SA or send it to us by email email@example.com
Training booking form (42 Kb)