Become a member
Does your organisation give free advice to members of the public and your community? Are you independent of local and national government bodies?
Then you might already qualify for membership with AdviceUK!
Why should we join?
There are many reasons why you should become a member of the biggest network for independent advice centres in the UK. As a national body we represent your interests to stakeholders and the government and provide a voice to funders and supporters. We offer many services and products tailored to the advice sector, and as a member you can benefit from discounts on all of them - helping you run better, more efficient services, and giving you the freedom to concentrate your efforts and resources on the people you help every day. Any money we make goes into providing more resources for our members.
"Our membership not only plugs us into your excellent information services, but also links us to the wider network of organisations nationally. " Luton Law Centre
What do we get?
As a member you can get the following at no extra charge:
- Fortnightly emailings and frequent postal mailings with information and resources on the latest products, events and developments
- Management Support Helpline
- Free visit from our development team when you first join
- Register to be included in our Office of Fair Trading Group Debt Counselling License
- Apply to be approved as a Debt Relief Order Intermediary (through AdviceUK acting as a Competent Authority)
- Free access to wiseradviser training and Specialist Support Unit for money advisers
You also receive a discount on our products and services, including:
- AdvicePro, our case management system (new version just launched!)
- Training and NVQs
- Recruitment advertising and Jobs in Advice website
- Discounted services and supplies - telecoms and stationery
- Advertising and inserts in postal and electronic mailings
- Professional indemnity, legal assistance & expenses and trustees, directors & officers insurance
Public and employers liability with office contents is also available through AdviceUK for our members
See the attached documents at the bottom of this page for a more detailed explanation and overview of the benefits of being an AdviceUK member.
What do we have to do?
Click on the "Apply now" button in the right hand side navigation to apply to become a member.
Member of the month
Offering free debt advice for the west Kent area with over a 100 hundred volunteers.View "West Kent Debt Advice Centre" profile
Search the web using EveryClickPowered by EveryClick